This is a beautiful renovated penthouse apartment and is a fantastic property for families. However, given that this in an apartment block, if you like partying the night away this property is not for you.
Comfortably sleeping 9 people this two floor apartment is just a 5 minute walk from the centre of town and the Supermorzine telecabine over the valley footbridge. There is also a free bus that passes outside the apartment block every 30 minutes. This connects you to the main lift stations and the village centre.
This property has been finished to an exquisite and contemporary standard and has without a doubt one of the best (and sunniest!) views of Morzine and Pleney.
The large living room, dining room and terrace make this a perfect property to relax in. This entire area is encased with glass windows making it a stunning place to be.
On the ground floor there is the following:
– A large double room with an ensuite shower room.
– Two twin bedrooms
– One further bathroom with bath and double sinks
– Two additional cupboards
– One additional WC
– Spacious living room
– Dining room with seating for 12 people
– Brand new modern kitchen
On the next floor there is a small living area with a dvd and Nintendo Wii. Off this is a bedroom area with three single beds.
There is also an small bathroom and wc on this mezzanine level which is yet to be renovated. This has reduced headroom but it is good for children.
The apartment block has great amenities which include; a ski store, games room, large garage, and an elevator.
**One set of towels and linen per person is included in the price**
RULES OF THE BUILDING – PLEASE READ:
In order to respect the other residents of the building, some of whom live here and work here full time, please observe the following.
– Strictly no noise after 10 pm
– Balcony doors to be shut after 10 pm.
– Do not throw any objects, including cigarette ends off the balconies.
– Please make sure the outside door is securely shut when you leave and enter the building.
– Ski boots not to be worn anywhere within the apartment or in the apartment building. Skis and boots to be left in the ski locker room ( there are 2 lockers)
– The doorbell buzzer downstairs is marked GINN. Please do not disturb others by ringing the wrong buzzer.
– The light switches in the stairwell glow ORANGE. Please do not disturb other residents by pressing doorbells by mistake.
– Please do not run in the apartment. It creates noise in other apartments below.