Chalet Arthur compromises of three apartments. All can be interlinked to provide one big chalet sleeping up to 26 in total, or just One and Three can be connected to provide an 18 bed chalet, or, Three and Two can be linked to make a 17 bed chalet. You receive a 10% discount if you book all three.
Chalet Arthur Three is a traditional alpine style apartment with a cosy feel and plenty of lovely features. It is a compact property and the space is well used to make it a comfortable property for groups of up to eight or nine. The first floor entrance opens up into the living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen is fairly modern and equipped with everything you need and the dining area has a lovely large table. From this area there is also a balcony that over looks the pistes of Pleney and the spectacular surrounding mountains. There is a family bathroom on this level and a separate w.c. and there is also a double bedroom which includes an en-suite shower and a wash basin.
Up the staircase and onto the next floor there are three bedrooms and a w.c.
Bedroom 1: Double room with wash basin and shower
Bedroom 2: Double room with wash basin
Bedroom 3: Twin room with wash basin
Bedroom 4: Triple room (three singles)
Chalet Arthur Three is in a fantastic location right near the base of the new gondola at Le Pleney. This area is the main access to the Morzine and Les Gets ski area. This perfect location means you are minutes away from catching that bubble and getting fresh tracks before anyone else. All the ski schools and the club Piou Piou also meet at the bottom (or top) of this lift. From Pleney you can also catch the little road train which goes directly across the village to the Super Morzine gondola. This provides ski access to Avoriaz and beyond, deeper into the Portes du Soleil. There is also the main ski bus stop a few metres from the apartment. This again provides many options to reach all the key lift stations in the area.
The apartment comes with free wi-fi, English TV and there is a parking space for each apartment at the rear of the building. There is also a ski store and a bike store.
All in all this is a very functional apartment in a perfect location if you are keen skiers and looking for quick and easy access to the Pleney (Morzine/Les Gets) ski area. It is ideal for families with children who need to be at ski school each morning, or of course for groups of friends looking for fresh tracks on those bluebird powder days!
Here are a few other things that you can receive as a guest of Alptitude Chalets:
– Prioritised, direct and hassle free Gevena airport transfers
– 10% discount on ski passes if booked through our website and the passes will be waiting for you when you arrive
– 20% discount on ski hire which will be delivered and collected from your door
– Great value and tasty food delivery service from one of our recommended caterers
– All towels and linen plus end of week light clean included in the price
– A welcome pack on arrival, including nibbles, wine and milk
– Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
– Complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
– Like us on Facebook to receive special offers, news and resort updates
– Follow our blog and be the first to view all our discounts and news