Alptitude Booking Conditions – updated 8.9.21
You will receive a 100% CREDIT* to a future booking to use within 18 months OR a 75% refund (25% will be retained to cover administrative costs) of the monies paid for accommodation i.e. deposits and balance payments, if on the date that you are due to arrive in Morzine:
i)The resort of Morzine is closed due to Covid19
ii) The Foreign Commonwealth Office (or the equivalent office in your departure country) advises against all ‘non-essential’ travel to France due to Covid19
iii) Your departure country requires a mandatory quarantine period on your return even if you are double vaccinated (please note that this condition will not apply if you, or members of your party are not double vaccinated)
iv) French or local Government introduces a mandatory quarantine for arrivals to France even if you are double vaccinated (please note that this condition will not apply if you, or members of your party are not double vaccinated)
v) If French or local Government introduce lockdown measures that prevent us from operating and therefore we are not ‘open for business’
Official statements must have been published to announce these closures/restrictions.
This guarantee is valid up to the day you arrive then on a weekly basis if you are staying for consecutive weeks.
Please note that Alptitude SARL does not accept any liability or responsibility and that no credit or refund will be given should:
a) Any of the above Covid19 restrictions come into force during your stay with us. You would need to claim this on your travel insurance.
b) You, or any member of your party, have concerns about future government restrictions being applied, are unwilling to travel because of Covid-19, or if your travel arrangements ( flight, ferry or tunnel crossing ) are cancelled for any reason
c) You, or any member of your party, test positive or show symptoms of, Covid-19 prior or during your holiday including on any required pre or post Government travel tests. You would need to claim this on your travel insurance
If you have booked for longer than 7 nights then we will treat each week as a separate booking in terms of refund/credit.
Please note that if Condition 3 below is not adhered to then no refund/credit will be given.
*The credit or refund offer does not apply to any monies already bought forward as credits from 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 bookings but will cover any subsequent payments made.
The following Terms and Conditions (see below) will also apply.
1. This chalet or apartment, (“the Property”) is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Alptitude, to the Client.
2. To reserve the Property the Client should complete the on line booking procedure on the Alptitude website to effect payment of the initial non-refundable deposit (25% of the total rent due). Following successful processing of the deposit payment, Alptitude will send an e mail confirmation invoice and statement. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
3. The balance of the rent is payable 10 weeks before your arrival date. Alptitude will request payment by issuing an email a few days before this is due. Please save email@example.com in your contacts otherwise this may be sent your junk email and Alptitude will not be responsible for this. Failure to pay this by this date will result in an automatic cancellation of your booking and your 25% will not be refunded or credited under any circumstances. At this stage, Alptitude reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. Reservations made within 10 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of the booking.
4. An additional refundable security deposit of €300 is required via credit card prior to your arrival. You will receive an email two weeks before you arrive to ask you to pay this on Your Booking page before you arrive.
This deposit (less any deduction for damage) will be returned to you within 72 hours of your departure. Please note we are not responsible for any currency fluctuations or bank charges from your bank relating to this payment.
This damage deposit for every rental period is required in case of damage to the property or its contents or unreasonable cleaning requirements. The minimum deduction will be €150 however, the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the Client’s liability to Alptitude.
12. Under no circumstances shall Alptitude’s liability to the Client exceed the amount paid by the Client for the rental period.
13. For properties with hot tubs: Charges apply if the tub is misused (ie someone soils it, cracks a glass (please use our plastic glasses). The charge is EUR 150 plus VAT.
This contract shall be governed by French law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in France. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in France.