This lovely apartment is on the lower floors of a south-facing chalet and has magnificent views through across Morzine with Pleney directly in front. It is located next door to Les Egralets so perfect if there is a group that want to book together (up to 17 people across the two properties) or two groups who want to be close by to each other.
It takes 5 minutes (450m) to walk to the SuperMorzine telecabine across the footbridge, and another 5 min to walk across town to the Pleney slopes (or you can jump on the free little train service instead). It’s also a 5 min walk down to the Carrefour supermarket and also the Dixie and Rhodos Bars as well as many other lovely restaurants. Or you can use the free buses thats stop less than 100 meters from the property.
On the main floor there is a comfortable living room which opens onto the spacious balcony. There is a modern kitchen with breakfast bar and stools.
On the next floor down there is a large twin or double bedroom (please note that there is no window but the room is very large) with a mezzanine sleeping area that is suitable for up to two children. This bedroom has an adjoining bathroom.
On the next floor down there is a double bedroom with en-suite facilities and then there is also a twin bedroom which has en-suite facilities.
Here are a few other things that you can receive as a guest of Alptitude Chalets:
– Prioritised, direct and hassle free Geneva airport transfers
– 15% discount on ski passes if booked through our website and the passes will be waiting for you when you arrive
– 20% discount on ski hire which will be delivered and collected from your door
– Great value and tasty food delivery service from one of our recommended caterers
– All towels and linen plus end of week light clean included in the price
– A welcome pack on arrival
– Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
– Like us on Facebook to receive special offers, news and resort updates
– Follow our blog and be the first to view all our discounts and news