Apartment Shangrila is a beautifully renovated penthouse apartment and is a fantastic property for large groups. However, given that this in a dated building, any type of noise travels very easily. Therefore we cannot accept rowdy groups to this apartment, or, any groups which include very young children and toddlers as they tend to run around a lot inside. The noise and the vibration travels easily down to the apartments below causing issues. We do not accept responsibility for any complaints made.
Comfortably sleeping nine people this two floor apartment is just a five minute walk from the centre of town and the Super Morzine Telecabine over the valley footbridge. There is also a free ski bus (Bus D) that passes outside the apartment block every 30 minutes. This connects you to the main lift stations and the village centre.
This property has been finished to an exquisite and contemporary standard and has without a doubt one of the best (and sunniest!) views of Morzine and slopes of Pleney.
The large living room, dining room and terrace make this a perfect property to relax in. This entire area is encased with glass windows making it a stunning place to be.
On the ground floor there is the following:
– A large double bedroom with an ensuite shower room.
– Two twin bedrooms.
– One further bathroom with bath and double basin.
– Two additional storage cupboards.
– One additional WC.
– A spacious living area.
– Dining room with seating for 12 people.
– Brand new modern kitchen.
On the upper mezzanine floor there is a small living area with a dvd and Nintendo Wii. This is a bedroom area with three single beds.
There is also a small bathroom and wc on this mezzanine level which is yet to be renovated. This has reduced headroom but it is good for children.
The apartment block has other amenities which include; a ski store, table tennis room, large garage, and a small lift.
**The Fireplace is non-functioning**
Here are a few other things that you can receive as a guest of Alptitude Chalets:
– Prioritised, direct and hassle free Gevena airport transfers
– 10% discount on ski passes if booked through our website and the passes will be waiting for you when you arrive
– 20% discount on ski hire which will be delivered and collected from your door
– Great value and tasty food delivery service from one of our recommended caterers
– All towels and linen plus end of week light clean included in the price
– A welcome pack on arrival, including nibbles, wine and milk
– Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
– Complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
– Like us on Facebook to receive special offers, news and resort updates
– Follow our blog and be the first to view all our discounts and news
RULES OF THE BUILDING – PLEASE READ:
In order to respect the other residents of the building, some of whom live here and work here full time, please observe the following.
– Strictly no noise after 10 pm
– Balcony doors to be shut after 10 pm.
– Do not throw any objects, including cigarette ends off the balconies.
– Please make sure the outside door is securely shut when you leave and enter the building.
– Ski boots not to be worn anywhere within the apartment or in the apartment building. Skis and boots to be left in the ski locker room ( there are 2 lockers)
– The doorbell buzzer downstairs is marked GINN. Please do not disturb others by ringing the wrong buzzer.
– The light switches in the stairwell glow ORANGE. Please do not disturb other residents by pressing doorbells by mistake.
– Please do not run in the apartment. It creates noise in other apartments below.