Chalet Arthur comprises of three apartments. All can be interlinked to provide one big chalet sleeping up to 26 in total, or just Arthur One and Three can be connected to provide an 18 bed chalet, or, Arthur Three and Two can be linked to make a 17 bed chalet. You will receive a 10% reduction in the published price if booking all three.
Chalet Arthur Two is a spacious first and second floor apartment with a tradtional Savoyard style. On the first floor the entrance hall opens up to the living and dining area. There is some comfortable seating and a large dining table. There is then a separate kitchen which is well equipped and of a good size. There is a family bathroom on this level with a bath and a separate w.c. Some double doors open out on to a lovely sunny balcony which overlooks the pistes of Pleney and the surrounding mountains. From here you can great view of the night skiing which occurs on the Stade between 8 and 10pm on a Thursday.
Up the stairs and on to the second floor you have the two bedrooms. Each bedroom has a wash basin.
Bedroom 1: Double bed and 2 singles.
Bedroom 2: Quad room – 2 singles and set of bunks.
Chalet Arthur Two is in a fantastic location right near the base of the new gondola at Le Pleney. This area is the main access to the Morzine and Les gets ski area. This perfect location means you are minutes away from catching that bubble and getting fresh tracks before anyone else. All the ski schools and the club Piou Piou also meet at the bottom (or top) of this lift. From Pleney you can also catch the little road train which goes directly across the village to the Super Morzine gondola. This provides ski access to Avoriaz and beyond, deeper into the Portes du Soleil. There is also the main ski bus stop a few metres from the apartment. This again provides many options to reach all the key lift stations in the area.
The apartment comes with free wi-fi, English TV and there is a parking space for each apartment at the rear of the building. There is also a ski store and a bike store.
All in all this is a very functional apartment in a perfect location if you are keen skiers and looking for quick and easy access to the Pleney (Morzine/Les Gets) ski area. It is ideal for families with children who need to be at ski school each morning, or of course for groups of friends looking for fresh tracks on those bluebird powder days!
Here are a few other things that you can receive as a guest of Alptitude Chalets:
– Prioritised, direct and hassle free Gevena airport transfers
– 10% discount on ski passes if booked through our website and the passes will be waiting for you when you arrive
– 20% discount on ski hire which will be delivered and collected from your door
– Great value and tasty food delivery service from one of our recommended caterers
– All towels and linen plus end of week light clean included in the price
– A welcome pack on arrival, including nibbles, wine and milk
– Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
– Complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
– Like us on Facebook to receive special offers, news and resort updates
– Follow our blog and be the first to view all our discounts and news