Chalet Beauvallon Grand (Apt A) is a stunning new contemporary 3 bedroom property located between the Nyon Telecabine and the Pleney/Avoriaz roundabout so ideal for accessing the ski lifts in any direction. If you are a larger group you can also rent Chalet Beauvallon Grand (C) which would sleep a further 10 people. You can catch the ‘E’ bus from outside the chalet which will take you to Pleney in less than 3 minutes or simply walk a few minutes to the bus stop at the roundabout and catch the ‘A’ bus to Prodains. Alternatively you can walk for 5 minutes to the Nyon telecabine to explore the Morzine/Les Gets ski area.
Literally translated as ‘Beautiful Valley’ this modern property has been well designed to make maximum use of the space and provides a lovely place to stay in both winter and summer.
The apartment is on one floor with vast windows in the main living space which offer breathtaking views of the mountains and valley.
The property consists of the open plan kitchen, dining and living area, then along a hallway to reach the master bedroom with ensuite, a double bedroom and a bunk room. There is a standalone WC as well as a family bathroom with a bath and overhead shower.
Located up the stairs from the living area is also a large balcony/roof terrace which is the perfect aspect for the afternoon sun or a BBQ in the summer months.
Bedroom 1: Master double, plus en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 2: Double
Bedroom 3: Bunk beds
The apartment comes with ski storage and a small communal bike store as well as one dedicated outdoor parking space.
Here are a few other things that you can receive as a guest of Alptitude Chalets:
– Prioritised, direct and hassle free Geneva airport transfers
– 10% discount on ski passes if booked through our website and the passes will be waiting for you when you arrive
– 20% discount on ski hire which will be delivered and collected from your door
– Great value and tasty food delivery service from one of our recommended caterers
– All towels and linen plus end of week light clean included in the price
– A welcome pack on arrival
– Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
– Like us on Facebook to receive special offers, news and resort updates
– Follow our blog and be the first to view all our discounts and news