Chalet Beauvallon Grand (Apt C) is a stunning new contemporary 4 bedroom property located between the Nyon Telecabine and the Pleney/Avoriaz roundabout so ideal for accessing the ski lifts in any direction. If you are a larger group you can also rent Chalet Beauvallon Petit (A) which would sleep a further 6 people. You can catch the ‘E’ bus from outside the chalet which will take you to Pleney in less than 3 minutes or simply walk a few minutes to the bus stop at the roundabout and catch the ‘A’ bus to Prodains. Alternatively you can walk for 5 minutes to the Nyon telecabine to explore the Morzine/Les Gets ski area.
Literally translated as ‘Beautiful Valley’ this modern property has been well designed to make maximum use of the space and provides a lovely place to stay in both winter and summer.
The apartment has two floors which descend down from the road above into the hillside below and the floor to ceiling windows in the main living space offer breathtaking views of the mountains and valley.
The upper floor consists of the open plan kitchen, dining and living area, plus the master bedroom with ensuite. There is also a large balcony/terrace which is the perfect aspect for the afternoon sun. The lower floor houses the other two double/twin bedrooms (one of which has an en-suite bathroom), the quad bunk room, a shower room and a separate WC.
Bedroom 1: Master double, plus en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 2: Double OR Twin, plus en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 3: Double OR Twin.
Bedroom 4: Bunk Beds x 2 sets.
The apartment comes with ski storage and there is parking for three cars (one in the garage, two outside). There is also a dedicated EV charger for electric vehicles.
Outside there is a terrace area with stunning views where you can enjoy a BBQ. There is also an area to enjoy a traditional game of ‘Pétanque‘.
Please note; There is a staircase to get from the road level main parking and main entrance, down to the apartment entrance.
Here are a few other things that you can receive as a guest of Alptitude Chalets:
– Prioritised, direct and hassle free Geneva airport transfers
– 10% discount on ski passes if booked through our website and the passes will be waiting for you when you arrive
– 20% discount on ski hire which will be delivered and collected from your door
– Great value and tasty food delivery service from one of our recommended caterers
– All towels and linen plus end of week light clean included in the price
– A welcome pack on arrival
– Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
– Like us on Facebook to receive special offers, news and resort updates
– Follow our blog and be the first to view all our discounts and news