La Petite Maison offers families and small groups of friends a great combination of a ski convenient location and an authentic chalet ambiance.
In normal winter conditions at the end of the day you can ski back to a point just behind the chalet on the Pleney slopes. To go ski-ing in the morning a quick 100 metre walk to the same slope gets you on your way. Should you wish to start your ski day further afield in Avoriaz all the free ski buses stop about 200 metres from the chalet. You can park up to two cars in front of the chalet.
The chalet is compact but well equipped and comfortable. There are three bedrooms. One is a double and on the ground floor. The other two are on the first floor and have a mezzanine style. Both are twins but one is quite a bit smaller than the other. The ceilings are fairly low in both rooms so are better suited to children, however, we have had plenty of adults staying upstairs who have enjoyed their stay.
The chalet has one bathroom with a shower cubicle, the bathroom also houses the washing machine. There is a separate WC.
At the back of the chalet, looking out on the small enclosed garden, is a well equipped dining-kitchen. The dining table seats 6 and the kitchen has an oven, a hob, a microwave and a dishwasher as well as a large fridge.
The sitting room, at the front of the chalet, has a sofa and three easy chairs. A wall flat screen TV shows both English and French TV or DVDs.
There is a small outdoor seating area at the back of the chalet with a lockable storage bench for skis and a small shed which can fit two or three bikes. It’s a great little area for BBQ’s in the summer.
If you are a family or small group looking for a holiday in an authentic chalet in a convenient location. La Petite Maison is for you!
Here are a few other things that you can receive as a guest of Alptitude Chalets:
– Prioritised, direct and hassle free Gevena airport transfers
– 10% discount on ski passes if booked through our website and the passes will be waiting for you when you arrive
– 20% discount on ski hire which will be delivered and collected from your door
– Great value and tasty food delivery service from one of our recommended caterers
– All towels and linen plus end of week light clean included in the price
– A welcome pack on arrival, including nibbles, wine and milk
– Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
– Complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
– Like us on Facebook to receive special offers, news and resort updates
– Follow our blog and be the first to view all our discounts and news