Chalet Le Minouchet is in a perfect location being just below the main return ski piste back to Morzine from the Pleney slopes, allowing guests to ski easily to the chalet at the end of the day (snow conditions permitting). To return to the pistes in the morning a short walk onto the slopes behind the chalet is all thats needed. If you prefer to ski Avoriaz and the rest of the Portes du Soleil circuit a short walk across the town in front of the chalet takes you to the Super Morzine bubble from the top of which you can ski to Avoriaz.
The chalet is far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the town to be quiet and serenely alpine yet close enough to enjoy all the amenities, restaurants and bars of Morzine on foot.
Chalet Minouchet sleeps 8 to 10 people across 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. Spread across 3 floors the chalet provides more than enough room to kick back and relax after a hard days skiing.
From the ground floor up the chalet includes a heated garage/tech room for storage of all your ski gear. Kitted out with seating, hooks and hangers the garage creates the perfect space for getting ready for the days activities. A washing machine, a tumble drier and drying racks available for those needing to do laundry or for drying out wet gear.
The first of four bedrooms is also situated on the ground floor, along with an en-suite bathroom and power shower. On the second floor two more bedrooms are located, one twin and one double, a bathroom with shower and then the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is well equipped with all the essentials to eat in including an oven, microwave and dishwasher. There is also access out onto the balcony and furnished patio/garden area.
Upstairs is the 4th bedroom with a double bed and a set of bunk beds, a bathroom, toilet and the sitting room. The sitting room includes three comfy sofas, a 32″ flat screen TV with UK Freesat, Apple TV and iPod dock – a perfect space to while away those long dark nights waiting for the first lift in the morning.
Here are a few other things that you can receive as a guest of Alptitude Chalets:
– Prioritised, direct and hassle free Gevena airport transfers
– 10% discount on ski passes if booked through our website and the passes will be waiting for you when you arrive
– 20% discount on ski hire which will be delivered and collected from your door
– Great value and tasty food delivery service from one of our recommended caterers
– All towels and linen plus end of week light clean included in the price
– A welcome pack on arrival, including nibbles, wine and milk
– Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
– Complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
– Like us on Facebook to receive special offers, news and resort updates
– Follow our blog and be the first to view all our discounts and news