The beautifully cosy “Three Bears” self-catered chalet is situated in the hamlet of Les Albertans. Located between Lake Montriond and the Ardent lift station, it is a 10 minute walk to the ski bus and the lake restaurants, and a 10 minute drive into Morzine. This is the perfect chalet for those families or couples who want to get away from it all and relax in the tranquil wilderness of the Alpine foothills of Avoriaz. It is also a great place to spend the week for those who want to be the first on the slopes each morning, as you are only 3 minutes drive/bus ride from the heart of the Avoriaz ski area, Les Lindarets. One has the choice of driving to the large Ardent car park or catching the free ski bus from the end of your road which goes every 30 minutes.
This warm and charming self-catering chalet has two cosy bedrooms on the second floor – one double and a twin. There are two beautiful en-suite bathrooms to service each of these – one of which has a bath, and both, a shower. Heated towel rails and mood lighting make these little bathrooms the perfect place to hide and unwind after another exciting day on the slopes!
There is a third bedroom on the ground floor in which the beds can either be a double or two singles. There is another shower room on this floor too.
On the first floor there is an open plan kitchen/living/diner. The kitchen is modern and well equipped and leads onto a an L-shaped lounge with a very comfy sofa situated in front of a stunning wood burner. A plasma TV and DVD player ensures that you can watch movies in front of the fire if you wish. There is a WC on this floor.
There is seating in the dining area for 8 people.
There is a fabulous ski hire shop based at the bottom of the Ardent lift who will let you keep your skis and ski boots there each day if you want them to – making the day as simple for you as possible. There is also an electric boot warmer a the chalet which can take six sets of boots.
There is private covered parking right outside the chalet. The last 20 metres of the driveway to the chalet is up a small incline, which can be slippery in the winter months. An alternative parking area, which is snow-ploughed and gritted daily after snow falls, is available about 50 metres away and is accessible directly from the road.
Here are a few other things that you can receive as a guest of Alptitude Chalets:
– Prioritised, direct and hassle free Gevena airport transfers
– 10% discount on ski passes if booked through our website and the passes will be waiting for you when you arrive
– 20% discount on ski hire which will be delivered and collected from your door
– Great value and tasty food delivery service from one of our recommended caterers
– All towels and linen plus end of week light clean included in the price
– A welcome pack on arrival, including nibbles, wine and milk
– Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
– Complimentary toiletries in each bathroom
– Like us on Facebook to receive special offers, news and resort updates
– Follow our blog and be the first to view all our discounts and news