Chalet Les Pommiers Five is a few doors down from Les Pommiers Two and Les Pommiers One. All these chalets are located in the most enviable village centre position – less than 200m from the bottom of the Pleney slopes and just one minute from the village centre.
This property is set over three floors with five bedrooms sleeping a maximum of ten. It has the style of a contemporary chalet-apartment rather than a traditional alpine property, but is really well equipped with everything you need.
Les Pommiers Five is an ideal property for groups of friends as well as families. Given the wonderful location it is a great property for very keen skiers wanting to get out early each morning, but also for those who just want to relax in town and enjoy all the other activities that the town and resort have to offer.
The property has a galley style kitchen which leads out to a dining area with seating for ten people. This leads into a comfortable living area with large french windows that lead out to a small garden area overlooking the mountains. There are five bedrooms; two are doubles bedrooms (can be twins), two twin bedrooms and there’s one bunk bed room. There are two bathrooms and two separate WCs within the property, so ideal for those who like a bath as well as a shower after a long day on the slopes!
There is a ski boot room for you to store all of your equipment away at the end of the day.
This property comes with a garage with room for 1 car, however, a car is really not a necessity when staying here. Book an Alptitude transfer from Geneva airport and take all the hassle out of your journey!
All ski areas are easily accessible from the property – the Morzine/Les Gets ski area is just 200m from the front door, and Avoriaz and the Portes de Soleil can be reached by catching the Super Morzine telecabine from the centre of town or catching a bus (nearest bus stop is 50m away).
This really is a great chalet for those wanting an extremely convenient and comfortable property.
Here are a few other things that you can receive as a guest of Alptitude Chalets:
– Prioritised, direct and hassle free Geneva airport transfers
– 15% discount on ski passes if booked through our website and the passes will be waiting for you when you arrive
– 20% discount on ski hire which will be delivered and collected from your door
– Great value and tasty food delivery service from one of our recommended caterers
– All towels and linen plus end of week light clean included in the price
– A welcome pack on arrival
– Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
– Like us on Facebook to receive special offers, news and resort updates
– Follow our blog and be the first to view all our discounts and news