Chalet Quatre Saisons is located in an idyllic and private location in the most beautiful valley in the area – the Vallee de la Manche. The chalet is 2km from the very centre of Morzine and can be accessed easily using the free ski shuttle.
Recently built and decorated throughout, Chalet Quatre Saisons offers stylish decor and an exceptional range of facilities.
Set over three floors and an area of over 300m2 the spacious chalet comfortably sleeps 13 guests across 5 luxurious bedrooms. The main living area with its feature wood burner and open style is a great place to relax and unwind with friends and family after a day of skiing, cycling or hiking. The chalet features a large brand new hot tub on a decking area that affords stunning views of the Pointe de Nyon and the ski slopes of Morzine.
The nearest lift (Nyon telecabine) is only 700m away, taking less than a minute by car or via the free bus that runs directly past the chalet. The high-altitude skiing of Avoriaz is best accessed from the Prodains Telepherique which is less than a 5 minute drive away and provides excellent access to the heart of the Portes Du Soleil.
Beautifully decorated throughout, Quatre Saisons is a contemporary twist on classic Alpine style. Each bedroom is uniquely furnished and our beds can be arranged to suit the needs of your party. The bathrooms have either a drench shower or freestanding bath and you will also find luxurious products to add the finishing touch to your stay.
The chalet sleeps 13 in 5 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 – super king size bed, walk in wardrobe, French windows with direct access to hot tub, TV, en-suite shower and adjacent to WC
- Bedroom 2 – twin/super king size bed, large wooden wardrobe, TV, adjacent to shower room with WC
- Bedroom 3 – double bed and single bed, large fitted wardrobes, adjacent to family bathroom with separate drench shower, bath and separate WC
- Bedroom 4 – twin/super king size bed, large fitted wardrobes, adjacent to shower room with WC
- Bedroom 5 – king size bed, bunk beds, large leather sofas, TV and Blu Ray DVD player, ensuite shower and WC